Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bring on the teeth......... PUHLEASE!

Oh my teething.. Yep! Its horrible! Just as everyone has told me.. I am living it! Temper tantrums (yep even at this age) , screaming, no sleep, no sleep, did I mention no sleep! Oh, and changing her diaper is like I am pulling her teeth! (No pun intended)
Being she is now almost 10 months and toothless, its making for a rough run. They are there, I see them, but the buggers just wont come out!!!!! Is there really a tooth fairy?!?!?!? I'd pay her to sprinkle some toothie dust on my kid! :)

Ok, now to the fun stuff we have been doing.

I joined Gymboree when Morgan was 3 months old and started in Level 1. I love it and so does Morgan!
We have made friends with amazing families and I feel so blessed! We are each others support and our babies are learning and growing together... How cool is that?!?!?!? The babies are very cute together.

We attempt weekly activities besides our Gymboree class... A few weeks ago, we went to the beach for the first time with our friends. Morgan.. loved to eat sand! YUCK! I mean, really? She was gravitated towards it! ewww.. But, she loved it and had a great day!

I look forward to what adventures face us next !


Morgans Friends...3 girls and one lucky dude!


2 comments:

  1. Hi! It was nice ot meet you at Olivia's birthday. Morgan is adorable. I love all her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa. Thanks so much! So nice meeting you as well!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs