Monday, September 10, 2012

Birthdays... Our first wedding.. and a Yacht!

This past weekend was busy and FUN!!

Morgan's friend Wyatt (boyfriend) and "O" (Olivia) (I like calling her O) turned one on Saturday!!
Wyatts B-Day was on Friday in the park and O's at a different park on Saturday. Morgan is really loving cupcakes and cake before turning 1. :)

After these fun B-Day parties, we had a family wedding on Sunday.

This was Morgan's first wedding and first time being on a Yacht. We were nervous, being stuck at sea (ok, ok only in the harbor) for 4 hours could've been a disaster. But, with family helping, it was a pleasant experience and she loved it!

She only made one big Terradactal shriek during the ceremony and was really good the entire day. :)

I love my little family!


Me and My Girl <3


I promise, I wasnt Michael Jackson, I was holding her very tight!!!

We love our Big PAPA

My grandparents love after 64 years of marriage is amazing! He was singing
unforgettable to her in this pic while dancing.Seriously, melts my heart! I look up to them so much!


2 comments:

  1. such a cute and wonderful family outing! Wish little asian baby could be on a boat, she couldn't even be at the park at O's bday without freaking out! btw did you not read my post about "wild kingdom" Terradactal is actually spelled with a "P" and has a "Y" and other letters that you didn't use in it too. Didn't you get the squiggly red line underneath when you were typing? Spell Check anyone? (hahaa...you're still my friend right?!) -little asian girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures Stacy! I would love to go on a boat with O! I"m glad it was a really nice time for you!
    Haha about the Michael Jackson picture!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs